The Finger Family- Dog Family - Children Song - Nhạc Thiếu Nhi

Sponsored links

The Finger Family - Dog Family - Children Song - Nhạc Thiếu Nhi

Gia Đình Nhà Chó ( the finger family -  dog family Nursery Rhymes)
Đây là bài hát phim hoạt hình đáng yêu nhất từ thieunhi345 gọi là gia đình chó. Trẻ em, phụ huynh và giáo viên có thể thưởng thức các nhân vật chó dễ thương!


Lyrics:
Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Xem Thêm





Sponsored links